Web Developer Features
The Web Developer extension adds various web developer tools to a browser.
- The original concept for the Web Developer extension came from the PNH Developer Toolbar.
- The icons used in the extension are from Helveticons and Icon Drawer.
- The complex string options support was suggested and written by Norio Minato.
- Many of the features were inspired by Jesse Ruderman's Bookmarklets.
- The 'Clear Session Cookies' feature was written by Viliam Durina.
- The 'Display Element Information' feature was inspired by the Mouseover DOM Inspector written by Steve Chipman.
- The 'Display Image File Sizes' feature was written by Kevin Hamilton.
- The 'Display Topographic Information' feature was inspired by the Topographic View bookmarlet written by Joseph Pearson.
- The 'Edit CSS' feature was inspired by the Edit CSS extension.
- Thanks to all those who have emailed me with bugs, feature requests or just messages of encouragement.
- Special thanks to those who have donated—your donation allows me to continue my development.