The localized build has also now been updated to the latest version. If you have already installed version 1.0 there should be no issues upgrading, but otherwise it is recommended to uninstall the previous version before upgrading.
Update: A couple of bugs have been discovered with the ‘Edit CSS’ feature so you may want to hold off on upgrading for the moment.
Update 2: The CSS bugs have been fixed and the extension has been replaced with the fixed version. I did not change the version number as the fix was minor, so if you have already installed this version you will need to re-install the extension.